Se Habla Español

N-600 Certificate of Citizenship

A certificate of citizenship is proof of U.S. citizenship issued to a person born outside of the United States to a U.S. citizen parent. To receive your certificate you must apply via form N-600. If you were born in the United States your birth certificate can serve as your proof as a U.S. citizen. Other documents accepted as proof of U.S. citizenship include a U.S. Department of State issued passport and naturalization certificate.

A Certificate of Citizenship may be required when apply for benefits such as social security, IDs and licenses, financial aid, passports, and employment.

Applying for Citizenship Of Citizenship – Form N-600

Pricing: $799.00

What’s included

  • An Immigration Attorney evaluation of your case.
  • Preparation of an Application For Certificate of Citizenship.
  • Preparation of supporting documents for USCIS.
  • Final review with Attorney of application forms with client.
  • Attorney signature on all application to indicate to the U.S. government that the forms where prepared by an attorney.
  • Mailing case to USCIS.

What’s not included

  • Attorney representation as attorney of record (G-28) before USCIS.
  • Additional work by the attorney, such as answering a Request for Evidence (RFE) where it was issued due to government error or client omission.
  • Attorney appearance at any USCIS interview(s).
  • Follow up on case status with USCIS.
  • Guarantee of approval by the U.S. government. Outcomes depend on your situation and cannot be guaranteed.

For most clients, this service covers this phase of the application process. But if something unexpected happens and your case requires additional work, you can talk to us about hiring us to help you.