Se Habla Español

Want A Green Card

Please select an option from the list below.

K1 Fiance(e) Visa – a nonimmigrant visa issued to a foreign national living abroad for the purpose of entering the United States to marry a United States citizen.

Greencard As a Relative of a U.S. Citizen – become a permanent resident of the United States through a family sponsor.

Greencard through a Permanent Resident – permanent residents of the United States are able to petition for spouses or unmarried children to have permanent residency in the United States.

Green Card for Military Families – Family members of active military, the Reserves, National Guard and veterans who are in the United States as undocumented immigrants may apply for a green card.

Green Card for Victims of Family Violence – As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition.

Green Card for U Visa Holder – U nonimmigrant status is granted to victims of crimes that have experienced great psychological or physical harm as a result, and are willing to help law enforcement in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes.

Green Card for Asylum or Refugee – A person forced to leave their country to escape war, persecution or political discourse may be eligible to apply for a green card.

*These are our most popular services, but do not cover all situations. If you require something that is not listed please contact us.