Getting your green card or becoming a US citizen is an exciting time in your life. However, the immigration process can also be stressful and costly. Immigration Simplified is here to help you with your immigration matter with ease and confidence. Our experienced attorneys have handled cases all across the country, from those seeking asylum to those interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship.
We pride ourselves on our high quality of work, years of experience, and attention to detail across our immigration services in Illinois and nationwide. We dare you to compare our service and our value with any other online provider.
At Immigration Simplified, our process is simple. We:
- Evaluate your situation and identify proper paperwork.
- Provide counsel to ensure documentation is mistake-free.
- Direct you to the appropriate office to complete filing.
With immigration matters, it is important that you have an expert on your side. With us, you receive the benefit of a professional, experienced attorney at a fraction of the usual cost. Contact us today about your individual case.
Dedicated Focus in Immigration Law
Responsive Customer Service
No Subscription Fees
Guarantees Correct Version of USCIS Forms
Recognized as Authorized Legal Service Provider by USCIS
Personal Onboarding with an Attorney
Low-Cost Filing Fees
Can Prepare Applications Online
Our Immigration Services
Our immigration services can be tailored to your unique needs, depending on your budget and goals. Combining a do-it-yourself approach with attorney oversight, we can keep costs low without sacrificing quality of service. Continue reading to learn more about our services and packages, or call us at (312) 883-9944 to discuss your case. We're here to help!
Planning session with an experienced immigration attorney, to ensure you have an accurate assessment of your case and know which immigration applications you need to proceed.
Meeting with data gathering specialist, to help you assemble the right supporting documents for all applications.
- Access to a video recording of frequently asked interview questions.
Everything in the Basic Package, plus:
- A meeting with a paralegal to answer questions on applications.
- Preparation of applications and supporting documents for USCIS.
- Final review of application forms and evidence, with an attorney.
- Attorney signature on all applications to indicate to the U.S. Government that the forms were prepared by an attorney.
- Mailing of your case to USCIS.
- Post-filing contact with law office for 60 days after submission.
- Attorney representation as attorney of record (G-28) before USCIS.
- One-on-one interview preparation with attorney scheduled within 75 days of filing case (if an interview is applicable).
“I am so happy we did not try and muddle our way through the paperwork alone.”
“Thanks again for being an honest law firm and for showing up on time.”
“Every time I have a legal need Godoy Law Office has been there to help guide me through.”
“Their attention to detail, and offering of important advice, based on experience, was indispensable every step of the way.”
“I was really lost in the immigration process and Mr. Godoy figured out where the problem was and resolved it.”
Green Card Myths and Facts
Business Immigration: Do You Want to Work in Chicago?
How to Get a Green Card in Chicago