The new Travel Ban goes in effect March 16, 2017
- Still considered a ban
- Continues to suspend entry of certain aliens from Iran, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Yemen and Somalia.
- Ban on refugees is still 120 days
- Allows for exceptions
- Cuts the refugee program in half
- Iraq removed from list
- Current Visa Holders are no affected
- Refugees already granted asylum in the system will be allowed in
- No longer contains language supporting the constitution or certain beliefs
- Syrian refugees are no longer banned indefinitely
*The details provided in the blog and the website is for general information and awareness only, and should be treated in that light alone. The information should not be treated as professional advice and should not be considered as a substitute for legal consultation. Since the law changes with time and at regular intervals, we recommend you get the help of an attorney before and during any legal proceeding. Please use the information shared in this website at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any director indirect consequence that may result from following the information in this website. Any information or contact through this website does not create an attorney client relationship.