Illinois Green Card Renewal Services

Experienced Form I-90 Help

As a lawful permanent resident, you must keep your green card status current. If you do not, you may have trouble travelling or working, and you could experience problems remaining in the United States.

Renew a Green Card

Form I-90 is the correct form to renew a green card. The application is used to renew or replace a green card. You will need to file Form I-90 with immigration services if your green expires or is very near to expiring, or if it has been damaged, lost, or stolen. You may be able to fill out an application on-line or by mail (using a paper Form -90). After submitting an application the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will update you either by mail or by checking your USCIS account page on their website.

Immigration Simplified can help you fill out and file your renewal application, so you can rest easy knowing it has been done right.

For low-cost green card renewal help in Illinois or anywhere in the U.S., call (312) 883-9944 or contact us online.

What Do I Need to Do as a Lawful Permanent Resident?

If you've received your green card, this is your proof that you are authorized to live and work in the United States. You must:

  • Carry your green card with you at all times (if you’re aged 18 or older); and
  • Renew your green card every 10 years by filling out and filing Form I-90.

We recommend filing for renewal six months before your green card is set to expire, as this will give enough time to file your application and get your new card. You should also file Form I-90 to replace your green card if it has been damaged, lost, or stolen, or if any information on your green card is incorrect.

Conditional Status vs. Green Card Renewal

It is important to note that Form I-90 only applies to 10-year green cards. If you are a conditional permanent resident with a two-year green card, you must petition to remove conditions on your green card. More information on this process can be found by clicking here.

Skilled Green Card Guidance in Illinois & Nationwide

If you want to renew your green card but aren’t sure what you need to do, or you want to make sure everything is done right by having a professional fill out, review, and file your application, Immigration Simplified is here to help. We can tailor our services to fit your needs, and you can count on our experience and excellent customer service.

Contact us today for the skilled Form I-90 help you need!

Testimonials from Real Clients

  • “I am so happy we did not try and muddle our way through the paperwork alone.”

    - Adolph (Google Reviews)

  • “Thanks again for being an honest law firm and for showing up on time.”

    - Lidia & Jesus

  • “Every time I have a legal need Godoy Law Office has been there to help guide me through.”

    - P.P.B.

  • “Their attention to detail, and offering of important advice, based on experience, was indispensable every step of the way.”

    - Bruce (Google Reviews)

  • “I was really lost in the immigration process and Mr. Godoy figured out where the problem was and resolved it.”

    - Bijay (Google Reviews)


Immigration Assistance

A representative will contact you within 24 hours.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.